HONGDAK, 3D PLA Printing, 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 1KG Spool(2.2LBS), 1.75 mm, White, PLA-1000g-1.75mm-WHITE
- Buy New: $21.99
as of 5/27/2017 15:39 UTC details
- Sales Rank:25,904
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.15
- Dimensions (in):8.8 x 8.6 x 2.9
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- PLA Filament - Environmental friendly 3d printing materials which is made of starch extracted from renewable plant resources such as corn, cassava, etc. Having a good biodegradability and can be completely degraded by microorganisms in nature. PLA is safer, lower carbon, greener than ABS and other traditional plastic.
- Good Machinability - PLA can be competent the uses of most synthetic plastics. Suitable for making boxes, gifts, models, etc. Recommend working temperatures: extrusion/Nozzle is 180Â°C - 220Â°C, heating bed is 50Â°C - 60Â°C (commonly no need to heat bed).
- Precise Size - this 1.75mm filament has a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.03mm and compatible with most 6D printers and pens.
- Better Gloss and Smell - PLA filament is more colorful, glossy and smooth, easier to shaping than other filaments. And the air is filled with slightly sweet smell likes candy when printing.
- Best Materials for 3d Printer: non-toxic, non carcinogenic and eco-friendly PLA filament is an idea choice for 6d printing no matter where it works, at home or in public.
PLA(Poly Lactic Acid) is a safe green material, best for the printing of toys, model and small household item. And with the property of the PLA can give your design a smoother and shinier appearance. Come on, for our green earth, choosing the pla filament to reduce white pollution.
Frequently asked questions
1) Filaments do not extrude properly?
A: Check the running extruder temperature is match with the temperature of the filament extrusion needed. If not, keep trying to set a appropriate temperature.
2) How do I store my filament?
A: Sealing the filament in a dry storage can effectively prevent it brittle and crack cased by absorbing moisture from the air for a long term.
3) Is your filament tangled?
A: Check the spool is installed correctly.
Diameter of the filament: 1.75mm
Weight:1000g per spool
1 x 1kg spool filament
- For good shape, please keep your products made by pla away from the things exceeding 60 degrees.
- Had better not use it to making thin things or impact the product made by pla because it is frail.
"CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME."
Find great deals on everything at discount price in USA!