23andMe DNA Test - Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service - 75+ Online Reports
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Buy New: $189.99 (On sale from $199.99)
as of 7/24/2017 02:32 UTC details
- You Save: $10.00 (5%)
- Seller:Trekon Enterprises
- Sales Rank:164
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):6.8 x 5.1 x 1.5
- Legal Disclaimer:*The 23andMe PGS test uses qualitative genotyping to detect clinically relevant variants in the genomic DNA of adults from saliva collected using an FDA-cleared collection device (Oragene¬∑DX model OGD-500.001) for the purpose of reporting and interpreting genetic health risks and reporting carrier status. It is not intended to diagnose any disease. The relevance of each report varies based on ethnicity. Each genetic health risk report describes if a person has variants associated with a higher risk of developing a disease, but does not describe a person's overall risk of developing the disease. These reports are not intended to tell you anything about your current state of health, or to be used to make medical decisions, including whether or not you should take a medication or how much of a medication you should take. Our carrier status reports can be used to determine carrier status, but cannot determine if you have two copies of any genetic variant. These carrier reports are not intended to tell you anything about your risk for developing a disease in the future or anything about the health of your fetus, or your newborn child's risk of developing a particular disease later in life. For Gaucher Disease Type 1, we provide a single report that includes information on both carrier status and genetic health risk.
Before you can use 23andMe and see your reports, you must agree to 23andMe's Terms of Service (23andme.com/tos) at the time of registration of your 23andMe kit. Your use of 23andMe is further subject to 23andMe's Privacy Statement (23andme.com/privacy). For use in the USA only - kits shipped or used outside the US will be invalidated and no refund will be provided. Kits may not be redistributed or resold. Many conditions and traits are influenced by multiple factors. 23andMe reports are intended for informational purposes only and do not diagnose disease or illness.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Receive 75+ online personalized genetic reports (browse images for a full list of reports)
- Before purchasing, review important information at 23andme.com/fda-info
- Subject to 23andMe's Terms of Service at 23andme.com/tos and Privacy Statement at 23andme.com/privacy
- Understand what your DNA says about your health, traits and ancestry
- Provide a saliva sample using our at-home kit and send it back. Results ready in about 6-8 weeks
How it works? Provide your saliva sample from home. Mail it back to our lab in the same kit it came in- the postage is prepaid.
You receive 75+ genetic reports in five key areas:
Genetic Health Risks Reports: Learn how your genetics can influence your risk for certain diseases. 3+ Reports:¬†Hereditary Thrombophilia, Late-Onset Alzheimer's Disease, Parkinson's Disease
Ancestry reports: Discover where your DNA is from out of 31 populations worldwide - and more. 3+ Reports: Ancestry Composition, Haplogroups, Neanderthal Ancestry
Wellness reports. Learn how your genes play a role in your well-being and lifestyle choices. 5+ Reports: Deep Sleep,¬†Lactose Intolerance, Genetic Weight
Carrier Status*: If you are starting a family, find out if you are a carrier for certain inherited conditions. 40+ Reports:¬†Cystic Fibrosis, Sickle Cell Anemia, Hereditary Hearing Loss
Traits Reports. Learn how your DNA influences your facial features, taste, smell and other traits. 15+ Reports:¬†Hair Loss, Sweet vs. Salty, Unibrow See 23andme.com/fda-info for important information about these reports. We do not currently offer reports on hereditary risks for diseases like cancer, heart disease and other serious health risks.
Quality Standards. Your DNA analysis is performed in US labs that are certified to meet CLIA standards - the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988. A CLIA-certified lab must meet certain quality standards, including qualifications for individuals who perform the test and other standards that ensure the accuracy and reliability of results.
"CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME."
Find great deals on everything at discount price in USA!